Thursday 6 September 2012

Just another swimming pond update





September 6th For the last two days the weather has been very sunny & I felt I really needed a break from hard physical work. Forgot to mention on post below I put down a 8x6 concrete base for a new garden shed need to get the garden items out of my workshop. A lot of my time has also been taken up with the stone wall around side of pond the top is a combination of beach pebbles & shells. Reed bed it really starting to look good so pleased with the finish  hovering over the pond has been a double winged Southern Migrant Hawker Dragonfly goes to fast to take a photo of it but a real joy to watch.
Today been foraging for sea cabbage on Instow second beach as we call it a much quieter beach I said to Ros when looking out to sea this is what we have moved down here for, love to have a sea fix. 

4 comments:

  1. Many thanks Cindy pleased to see you are a follower of the blog :-)best wishes Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spot in this world is intriguing to me. My spot is simple but yet only covers an ink dot on the map. I'm happy by chance I found your dot as well. Your penmanship keeps me coming back to visit. God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  3. CindyKay you do write some nice comments about the blog. I expect you could put all of England in your state :-)I do enjoy your visit & comments. Phil..

    ReplyDelete