Saturday 6 June 2015

Cotehele




 The perfect workshop 
 This made me smile sorry about the poor photo

Been a manic start to the year which I will blog about on another posting. I felt recently I had neglected my blog so here goes with a update.

Early part of the year  being of March had a visit to Cotehele this was an added bonus on a tip into Cornwall with me having to take my radio amateur equipment in for repair.

Parked in the harbour area where the Shamrock was restored & moored an added bonus was the workshop was open & I was able to have a look over the ship. I recently found a blog all about the ship here is the link Shamrock a very interesting read.

Took Beau along the path to the old chapel before driving up to the wonderful house & gardens another link to the house Cotehele

Did not take my best camera only had the cheap mobile phone camera with me so sorry about the photos plus it was a dull cloudy wet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment